Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Environment Ideas.


  1. Maybe still go on the idea of racing on campus but on a smaller scale, not the full campus. But this option would still require a lot of model and decent accuracy of how campus looks and feels like.
  2. Racing inside the buildings of campus, model it based on the halls of buildings that might occasionally travel outside the building. This option would limit how much I have to model and collision detection would be easier to add if I was to import the models into unity.
  3. Race track would not mimic either campus or the building inside but certain buildings and landmarks would be seen through the track. This option would give me the option of design more outrageous streets and other things.
  4. I could also go more nature oriented like many other games, but I feel this option wouldn't be as well since it would not have to do anything with UT or any college for that matter. I would need to somehow merge college into nature if I want to do this option

0 comments:

Post a Comment