Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Ideas for main character

Haven't really figure out a name yet for the character at the moment, but I believe not much will be given about her identity from the beginning but more and more about her past will come to light as the game progresses.


Since I want main character to be somewhat mysterious, she will probably have a hood to cover most of here face. Her eyes will probably be cover by visors/glasses to cover her eyes a little and can also be somewhat of a vision enhancer (night vision, heat vision, etc...)
















Enemies style will probably consist of military type armor or some sort of gang but I will figured that more after I flesh out the clothes and the main character first. I been working on modeling the clothes and should be able to post an update on them soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment