Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Things I am working on

So far I am still trying to get the grasp of the programs that are somewhat new to me still but I slowly getting better and more efficient at doing what I want the program to do. I am learning the basics of animation and modeling in Maya. I am also using Unity to export my model in and walk around or make an environment for them. It is very useful in seeing the scale of different objects as well as many other things.

Here are some of the things I been working on : 
Learning to animate like bouncing a ball and drop of water etc...
CG3D
Animation of a drop of water

More variations of clothes I have been working on hang of the program and exploring what kind of clothes style I can go with for my main character.



0 comments:

Post a Comment